Company name: Anna Seberg House
Head office: 61 avenue de Prieux 44380 Pornichet France
SIRET: 385 066 956 00041
Intra-Community VAT: Micro enterprise Franchise based on VAT
In accordance with the provisions of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms modified by the law of August 6, 2004:
- the information that you communicate, in particular because of the forms which are present on the site, make it possible to respond to your requests, to carry out product deliveries and are intended for Maison Anna Seberg, as data controller, for administrative and commercial purposes, as well as to its contractual partners.
- Maison Anna Seberg is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the information you provide. In particular, the personal data collected on the websites is mainly intended for the use of the micro-enterprise Maison Anna Seberg. You have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete the personal data that you have communicated to us. You can exercise this right by sending a letter to: Maison Anna Seberg 61 avenue de Prieux 44380 Pornichet France
If you subscribe to information services by electronic mail ("newsletter"), you can request to no longer receive these mails either as indicated above, or by sending an email via the Contact form.
Content of the site
The presentation and content of the site opened by Maison Anna Seberg together constitute a work protected by International Conventions and the laws in force on intellectual property and in particular copyright, unfair competition and registered trademarks.
The entire site is the exclusive property of the micro-enterprise Maison Anna Seberg. Any representation or alteration, partial or total, of the site is strictly prohibited.
Maison Anna Seberg strives to ensure, to the best of its abilities, the accuracy and updating of the information published on the site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, Maison Anna Seberg cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on this site and the publisher cannot be held liable under any circumstances for any errors.
As a result, Maison Anna Seberg declines all responsibility:
- for any interruption of the site
- for any occurrence of bugs
- for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to information available on the site;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site;
- and more generally for any direct and indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, including in particular the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site, loss of profits, customers, data or any other loss of intangible property that may occur as a result of anyone's access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
The publication manager is Mrs. Annie Sinenberg, available by email from the contact area of the site.